Follow Me

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

A Semi-Spring day out! (OOTD)

So today was a nice day... Take a look at what I wore.


 Hello there, peeps! 
 Today my friend and I took a walk and sat by the panoramic view of the mountains in a building-top cáfe. Although it is still February, and despite the fact that we live in a winter-resort, the weather was absolutely lovely! It felt like Spring, so we took advantage of it! 

Our lovely lattes! <3 

  So now let me just show you my outfit. It is really simple, yet it looks cute (or at least I think so :D), Since it was really warm outside I skipped the jacket and wore a vest with furry collar. Underneath I wore this super cute and bubbly, white with pink stripes, sweater. I like it a lot and it's suitable for that time of the year, when you want to keep yourself warm, yet not get sweaty.It is high-low and that only adds more cuteness. On my legs I am wearing plain black skinny jeans. To put my wallet and phone I also took with me a plain white cross-body bag. 

Vest - Liz Claiborne
Sweater - Pink Rose
Bag - TALLY WEiJL


Jeans - Odue Gallery 1982


   To complete the outfit, I added some jewellery. I am wearing my white Q&Q wrist watch and a white braided bracelet. On my neck I am wearing this really beautiful horn necklace  ( The horn is a symbol of strength and I absolutely love the meaning behind it!), but just like the bracelet I have no idea where I got it from. I also wore a pair of sunglasses.


I forgot to mention that I also have my orthodox knotted bracelet in pink on too.




Sunglasses - Polar Glare
  To finish the look I paired it with my black studded boots, that add a little bit of edginess to the whole outfit.

I bought those from Tendenz, but I don't know by what brand they are.
  So here it was, my Outfit Of The Day! I hope you enjoyed and if you did please make sure to leave your feedback in the comments below! Thank you for taking the time to read this article!




Have a blessed day, like mine!
xxx

20 comments:

  1. i like these pics!

    would you like to follow each other? let me know in MY BLOG ;)

    A discount code for Born Pretty Store for my followers
    My Facebook page
    Instagram: nobodys_home87

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi honey! im here! thanks for your comment , you have a good taste too! i really love your outfit , and those booties are perfect! , of course i want to keep in touch , now im following you by GFC , its your turn now :) kisses!!!

    Un Rincón Para Mis Botas
    http://fiorellaechegaray.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, dear, I followed you on GFC, but I can't find your bloglovin,, send it to me and I will immediately follow you there as well!

    I am developing my Facebook page now and I will be so happy if you support me with a like there! If you want any support from me I am here, just let me know! :)

    My Blog: http://renetakanevska.blogspot.co.uk
    Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7081543/?claim=jfjwc4zvgyu
    My Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/rkanevska

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hihi I am the first follower on Bloglovin dear! I wish you a lot of success!xx
    Do you want to follow each other on Instagram as well :D Mine is: http://instagram.com/renetakanevska

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dear, thanks for your nice comment :))) sure we can follow each other! I just followed you on GFC, hope u'll do the same. And if u want we can also keep in touch on the other social networks... let me know :)

    My Blog ♥
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post!!! thank you so much for your nice comment!!
    Yes, I follow you with GFC, Bloglovin and I added you by g+ too! I'm very happy if you do the same.
    Have a good week! and my g+ for your post too!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sladurski outfit :)
    kisses,
    http://keepitstylishandsexy.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blagodarq, mnogo si mila :)
    Az sushto se radvam, che otkrih bloga ti i veche si imash nov posledovatel
    celuvki,
    http://keepitstylishandsexy.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI! Thanks for dropping by my blog and sure we can keep in touch via GFC and Bloglovin' as you suggested :) I'll follow and hope you will do the same. See you on my blog!

    Mrs Jack Of All Trades
    Dubai UAE
    GFC # 21 :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sure..I'd love to follow each other :)

    Followed ya on GFC...now its your turn
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look great <3 I love your shoes :) Amazing blog. <3 I follow you by GFC and G+. It would be nice if you like to follow me too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd love to follow each other! I followed you via GFC, follow me back!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. The boots are awesome, comfy and stylish!:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice outfit, love your glasses! You have a very cute blog dear! Now following :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great post! and i love those shoes!! And i love your blog! and can't wait to read more! I also followed you on GFC!

    Also I'm new to blogging and i'm trying to meet some fellow bloggers so I'd love if you had some time if you could check out my blog and let me know what you think! it'd be greatly appreciated! And maybe even follow me on bloglovin or gfc if you like and want to!

    thanks so much xoxo Randa
    http://pandaraige.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your boot and that drink looks yummy! Would you like to follow each other? Please let me know if you're interested. Check out my blog and outfits on LOOKBOOK

    Louisa Moje
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your glasses!
    And these boots are awesome!
    Keep going the great outfits!
    Have a good weekend, kisses!

    New post: www.thrill-hunter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very nice post!! love the boots and your watch. Please visit our blog and check our bebe bracelet giveaway
    a beautiful maison
    fb/abeautifulmaison

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello!
    I nominated you for the Liebster award! :D
    You can view it here http://alycheeaday.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/the-liebster-award.html

    Take care,
    Ayesha xxx

    ReplyDelete