Follow Me

Monday, February 17, 2014

25 Facts About Me

   Hello there beauties! I decided to do something a little bit different and fun! A get to know me tag, or more like 25 facts about me! I hope you enjoy and If you're reading this, I tag you to do it too! :) :) :)




1. I am turning eighteen this year and in fact I am not so stocked about it! I don't want to grow up! :)

2. I love positivity and I believe that everything is possible, you just gotta believe it and want it strong enough!

3. I don't like the taste of any kind of meat. I try to avoid it as much as I can!

4. When I was little I used to have the exact same nightmare every night - the alien-chickens from Courage the Cowardly Dog. I was so scared that even when I wake up, I'd still think they are in my room.





5. I am an auntie! My cousin had her first baby 13 days ago.

6. I am super out-going and that sometimes scares people! :D

7. I've been practising dancing for 10 years.









8. I've been singing for the same amount of time.




9. I love water! Pools, sees and hopefully one day the ocean are places where I feel so good.

10. I am zodiac sign - CANCER! And I am proud of it! ;)

11. I have an enormous sweet- tooth. I LOVE chocolate. I think that it can fix any problem!

12. My favourite animal of all are Pandas, but I love all kinds of living creatures.

13. I have never been on an aeroplane.

14. I know the lyrics to almost any song that you can think of! (You can ask any of my friends to verify!)

15. My hands are almost always cold.

16. I wear prescription glasses.




17. This year has been amazing for me so far! Fingers crossed, that it's going to be like this all year around.

18. I collect GLAMOUR and COSMOPOLITAN magazines, but I am not really constant on buying them.

19. I love travelling and seeing new sceneries.

20. My boyfriend and I have been together for a good 3 years and 1 month. We love each other super much! <3




21. I have a ton of friends, and I love them all. I have one BEST FRIEND, though. <3




22. I love putting on make up, but I hate taking it off!

23. I have hurtfully pale skin and I can never get that mocha-coloured tan! SO disappointed! :D

24. I am a maniac when it comes to oral hygiene.

25. My dream is to spend the rest on my life on a stage or on the big screen, entertaining people. :)



   Thank you for taking the time to read this, and if you liked it (which I hope you did) please make sure to rate it, share it and sign up for my blog. Like I said, I tag you to do this, and please let me know if you do, so I can check it out! This type of tags are so enjoyable to read!

Take care and have a blessed day! 
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Great blog post hun, I think doing post like this are such a good way for people to get to know more about you that you wouldn't have in your average post!x

    Ps- Thanks for stopping by my blog x

    Jess x
    www.momentsofbeautywars.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely hate taking off my makeup too! And I'm following you back on GFC now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are sooo pretty :) i love your hair :)
    if you ever have time could you check out my blog pls and maybe give me some advice?! thankyou xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually have the hands cold as well! :)
    Following you dear, that was a really nice post

    www.regandomicactus.blogspot.com
    Use JPRC10 code for 10% off on Born Pretty Store

    ReplyDelete