Follow Me

Sunday, February 23, 2014

My favourite looks of CHANEL's Spring- Summer 2014 collection

               So I just checked out the Spring-Summer '14 collection by CHANEL and I am not disappointed. As usual, CHANEL represents colour and classiness! There were some pieces that especially caught my attention, so I will share my opinion with you, lovelies! Hope you enjoy!



           One thing that caught my eye was the lace - throughout the whole collection there is lace and I love that. That's the reason I got inspired to give my opinion, and as a disclaimer I want to add that this is just my opinion and you are free to leave your comments below telling me what you liked and what you didn't. I by no means criticize this amazing brand that I adore. Thank you for your attention! :) 
                   So firstly I will go with the more colourful looks that I liked out of the collection, I thought I'd like more of them but it turned out that I only got fascinated by three simple but amazing looks.
          The first one is this gorgeous three-piece outfit. A ton of lace!!! The mixture of beautiful spring colours and lace will never go out of style. This look though is more of a one-coloured one. It only has pink and white, and this combination is outrageous! 


          The next colourful piece of art is this amazing dress. Colourful and lacy - the things you can count on, if you want to gather the eyes of everyone.

          This is my last colourful choice, but it's so perfect. I love the combination of yellow and white, and when you add that hint of hot pink you got me! This is a unique look. Not to mention the cute matching hand-bag! In this collection a big role is played by the white socks, and socks overall. That idea really appealed to me! It looks playful and girly, yet classy! Typical CHANEL.


          Now with the more white, black and grey looks. My first choice is this symphony of black and white, and of course lace! It looks super sophisticated, and in combination with this cute silver cross-body bag and white sock,s in white and black heels, it's fascinating! 

          
           This one is two-pieced I believe - skirt and a blazer. I think that blazers look super nice on all types of girls. And I feel like this look in particular would fit a more petite figure perfectly! There's one thing that bothers me, though - the length of the skirt. A little bit longer would've been perfect. The accent on the matching gloves is amazing.


          Now this is one of my absolute favourites! This dress looks so good, and it can be worn not only on the catwalk, but also in our every-day life! I feel like this dress can be dressed up, but it can also be worn more casually. The lacy cut in-between adds so much uniqueness and accent to the whole look. Let's not forget the black socks - such a nice finish to the outfit!


          Okay, I have an unhealthy obsession with the white colour and this just grabbed me! I don't have much to say about it, I just adore it! + It's also paired with this amazing silver cross-body bag. I feel my obsession with it growing more and more! This one in my opinion, is also a look that can be rocked in our every-day life.


         And applause, please, for my favourite look of all. It is so fancy looking and it's so complimenting. I love it! This is an awesome-looking dress with an unique suture. 

            
          White! This long vest is something that catches the eye!It has hints of colour and remarkable texture. I adore it. The dress itself is simple but complimenting and crafty accented with buttons.And of course - white. 


          Next up and last, but not least - this black and white, classical look. Lacy blouse put over a clean black dress. White socks and the white and black heels. Perfect and also transitional to everyday wear. 


          
I hope you enjoyed and make sure to leave your opinion in the comment section below. 

Have a blessed day! :) 
xxx

27 comments:

  1. love! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved the last four, i don't think i would be brave enough to wear the last one though. I've followed :)

    http://theseprettylittlethingsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some lovely pieces. Loving the lace concept. Thank you for your comment on my blog. I'm following you now on GFC #30. Please follow back. Feel free to check out my outfit posts on MY LOOKBOOK

    Louisa Moje
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. Following you on gfc, please follow back
    Love

    New Post Fashion Talks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some beautiful pieces. I love the lace details and different patterns!

    Allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice :)) please follow back

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome collection - from your favourite looks I love the second and seventh <3
    Followed you via GFC :)

    xoxo
    LiliS

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the accessories! especially those pearl necklaces!
    very nice blog by the way :)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really liked that chanel collection, love the first look you posted

    great blog visit mine if you have time http://lovefeelfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my I just love all the tartan!! They make everything look so classic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the runway looks very interesting, Zara has a necklace that looks just like the pearl choker :) I really enjoy your blog so far and would love to follow each other--please join my GFC and I'll follow you right back! xo Agatha

    www.ironyofashi.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. amazing collections! love them all say would you like to follow each other? just let me know on my blog.. hugs http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Chanel is by far my favourite brand! Everything they make is so glamorous and eternally chic! How about following each other via GFC/Bloglovin'? I would love to :) just let me know on my blog and I'll make sure to follow back immediately! Have a nice day babe xx
    Isotta
    Red Velvet
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great post! Chanel has presented a great collection this year :)
    I follow you right now via google friend, visit my blog and follow back if you like it? :) www.kelataconea.com
    Kisses from Spain, Kela

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing collection! The first look is my favorite!! You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other on “GFC” (blog followers), and “Google+”? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
  16. thanks for following dear followed back =) I have a new blog post =) http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. The black dress is beautiful! Xxx

    Http://mehshake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the lace and the giant pearls, not so much the "painted" dresses. Would you like to follow each other on FB and Bloglovin? Let me know :)

    http://bellapummarola.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Juust incredible!
    I love the second one, its flawless!
    Thank you for the liebster award, i'll try to do it asap!
    Have a nice day!


    New post: www.thrill-hunter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Loving the colors from the collection. Thank you for your comment on my blog. Feel free to check out my latest outfit post on OUT IN THE BLUES

    Louisa Moje
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I loved the Chanel Catwalk this year! Really great Outfits and Combinations... Would love to keep in touch with u - let‘s follow each other♡Love, Kyra
    Would you like to follow each other? I Follow back♥

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great outfitS!)I like your blog!Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the new collection spring of chanel! nice blog! a kiss

    http://yluegoestacris.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love this collection!
    Jess x
    www.momentsofbeautywars.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete