Follow Me

Monday, June 30, 2014

OOTD: The most summery and happy look ever!

   Hello there, lovelies!


   I am back again with another Outfit of the day!Yesterday was my little niece's christening and it was an enormous celebration! I decided to share this beautiful day with you and show you my outfit. I shall say that this is an outfit suitable for a special occasion, but also can be worn whenever you are feelin' a bit frilly and fancyyyyy. Hahaha, but seriously now, here are the pictures, I hope you like it! :)

My baby niece and myself! :) 

    I got both my skirt and my cropped top from a store called Ora Erte. The skirt doesn't have the label on it, so I can't tell what brand it is, but the cropped top is by the brand VERA&LUCY.  




Thumbs up for posing in the grass! :)

Detailed back - super in for the summer!

   The headline? Don't you think this is super colorful and fun, yet classy and simple? I feel like the white chiffon maxi-skirt looks absolutely stunning with the colorful and playful top. Both are flowy materials and they bring the feeling of summer, laughter and warmth. 


Random picture with my bigger sister! :) 

With my momma! We almost have matching outfits! So cute! 



   As for jewelry, on my wrist I have my Bershka rose gold wrist watch and on my ears I have these vintage earrings that I got as a gift from my mother.


That's some weird posing over here! lol
   That's it lovelies! I hope you enjoyed it!
   Have a blessed day! 
   xxx

2 comments: