Follow Me

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

My "AcAdemic" OOTD

   Hello there beautiful people of the internet! 


   It was the first day of the last High School year of my life! So to celebrate it I went for something traditional and something that's quite often recognized as Academic attire. 


   So you might've noticed that half up- half down hairstyle that's going on... Guess who I got inspired from? The queen of it - Ariana Grande. 
   Since I am HUUUUUUUGE fan of hers, this outfit is inspired by her style. She regularly rocks the highschooler's uniform as her everyday wear. And let me tell you, she pulls it off better than anyone else. 

   Let's start off with my make up. I went for a clean look with a cat eye. I countoured my face and added the ultimate red lipstick. I am wearing my perscription glasses, which style's name is also Cat eye. 



   As for my hair, just like I said, I went for a half up-half down. To add a little bit more girliness to it, I added a pink polka-dotted hair bow.




   For my shirt, I have this vintage, beautiful, silk shirt that I borrowed from my friend. To go with it I am wearing a rose gold wrist watch that I got from Bershka.



   I have on a plain black skirt that I got from a shop called Ora Erte.It is super flattering, because it makes your body looks like the typical woman's body - hourglassed. I love it! It has one disadvantage though - spinning around is not a good idea! Ha! 




    To top it all off, I added these knee-high socks that just keep the spirit of a school uniform. To add a little bit of edge and colour to the outfit I have on this oldschool denim jacket that I am just in love with! 


  Have a lovely day!
  xxx

6 comments: