Follow Me

Monday, April 7, 2014

White Clothing, white thoughts, white life...

   Hello again, beauty queens!  


   As some of you might know (if you are following my blog for some time now) my most favourite colour of all time is white. I don't even know, if white is considered a colour, since is nowhere near colourfulness. That's probably one of the reasons why people often tend to describe white stuff as 'boring'. I am going to try and prove them wrong, and for those who enjoy white just as much as I do, I hope this is a little bit of inspiration for you!


   So to make it easier on myself I've sectioned off the "fashion whiteness" into a couple of categories. The first one is all white outfits. I know this might seem absolutely tasteless to some of you but from where I stand all white can be all good. I feel like white is the symbol of clean and pure and let me just tell you it looks flawless with tanned skin. 











   Next category I've called white and gold. I feel like white is the colour that seriously looks best combined with gold. It's again, clean and it looks classy and sophisticated. I don't know why but everytime I think of this combination the first thing that comes on my mind is nobility and that's a good thing, right?








   Coats? Furry coats? WHITE FURRY COATS! ( We are talking furry coats, that were no harm to any animal species!!!)  Best thing ever! I feel like they are so beautiful, so good looking, so fashionable and they simply add that little something to every chic outfit. Don't you agree? 








   Now is time for the more playful and colourful collaborations of the white. 
   Let's start off with the classic - White and jeans! Simple, yet you can't go wrong with it. That's the power of white, it's simple, but it never goes out of style. It's easy to pair with anything and it lightens up your appearance!








    Now is time for the cute combination - white and pastels. Colours of the rainbow in their soft shades combined with the virgin white is something so beautiful and springy that I get inspired only writing about it. It's the most girly and playful combination of all and I am a huge fan of it! Same with white and florals!













   Okay guys, this was my point of view. As you can see I am a big white -lover and I think I just proved myself! Ha! I hoped you like it and make sure to tell me which one of these was your favourite!!!

   DISCLAIMER!!! 
None of these pictures are mine, I found them on the Internet! :) 

   Much Love!
   xxx

1 comment:

  1. Nice review dear!
    mind to check out my blog?

    xx
    http://overloadstories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete