Follow Me

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Chunky is more FUNky!

   Hello there lovelies!

" If I had my way, I'd wear jewelry, a great pair of heels and nothing else."
Jada Pinkett Smith
  
   I have prepared a couple of snaps of my favourite chunky jewelry. I love chunky, because it can spice up a look so much and add so much playfulness and beauty. It can look both soft and hard. I adore it! :) 

   First on my list is this chunky gold necklace. I love it super much and the best thing about it is that it looks good with white clothes, black clothes and PINK. It is a lil' bit more on the fancier side and it looks perfect for a night out or a special event. 



   Next, is this everyday casual chunky necklace. I love how colourful it is and how much cuteness can add in. I love wearing it mostly with plain white blouses, tank tops and t-shirts. It is really detailed and it can be worn uspide-down, which I think is really unique about it. 



   Next is this vintage ring. My oh my, how precious is this little thingy. I just feel like some old royalty wearing it. It's probably not as fabulous I think it is but I love it. It has this worn-out vibe going on and it is fancy. Perfect, just like the first necklace, for a night out and special events. 




   Playful all the way! This one makes me feel like I've been given with it by some old shaman. I simply want to look like Pocahontas, and I don't really know why but this piece does the job perfectly. It's colours are amazing, and it adds so much beauty. It looks best with white.




   And lastly, my gift from Milan that is o' so valuable to me because is given to me from my best friends. It combines everything I love - pandas, fanciness and BLINK. That's all I can say about it!





   That was my modest collection, you guys! I hope you liked it and if you did, please make sure you comment down below! 

   Have a sunny and joyful day!
   Much Love
     xxx

4 comments:

  1. Love the necklaces :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pieces.love the ring its so pretty
    Keep intouch dear
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi beautiful,
    I was just browsing through & stumbled upon your lovely blog - It looks gorgeous and it has interesting posts that I can relate to. I'm now following you via gfc, keep in touch love x

    Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
  4. Panda Ring is super cute

    If you have a minute, please, vote for me :)
    http://www.amoramorcasting.com/gallery/#/profile/Alc

    http://labloguerapelirroja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete