Follow Me

Monday, October 20, 2014

FOTN: Dramatic (Stage) Make up

   Hello lovelies!   As you may, or may not know to be an artist, or at least some sort of public person, your best friend is vanity... Yes, I know it sound narcissistic, but it's true and also helpful. I do believe that making your face look like a beautiful and festive thing, helps you to boost your confidence. That's why I am showing you my just recently used stage make up! :) 


   EYES:
   For the eye-shadows, I kept it simple - golden one all over the lid, soft brown in the crease, darker in the outer corner and just a little bit of white shimmery eye shadow in the tear-duct. All blended well. A delicate, but quite intense eyeliner, in blackest black. 
   I lined my brows with brow powder and highlighted the brow-bone with the same white eye shadow.
   I have on, dramatic false eyelashes. I got them from a local drugstore, cannot recall the brand.
 



   FACE:
   For the face, I just have my Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation in Ivory and bronzing powder on my cheekbones to contour my face. 



   LIPS:
   Lips are most minimalistic of all, since the eye make up is dramatic. I have on lipgloss in a nude shade, also by Rimmel. 



   This look is suitable for nighttime, and fancy events, because the eyes are super graphic and chic. This can also be turned into an everyday make up, if you only skip the voluptuous lashes and make the winged liner a little bit tinner.
   That's a wrap, you guys. If you want to see in depth tutorial of  a look similar to this one, click here.
   
    Have a lovely day and don't forget to stay fab!
    xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love the look, it's really nice. What brow powder did you use for the brows?

    magbitsandpieces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, thanks , for the link to the pallette :)
    I really like your blog, keep doing it ;)
    I'm gland you like once upon a time too, I'm not hte only one ;)

    ReplyDelete