Follow Me

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Make-up brushes collection

You know how much I adore make up and doing it properly, so I decided to present you my brush-collection and the use I get out of every one of this brushes. Keep scrolling if you are interested! 

 I will get into details in just seconds, before I do I just wanted to let you know that you can now sign up for my blog using your google+ account. Thank you in advance! -------->

So the first, and probably the most important one is this brush - my 2 in 1 GOSH foundation and concealer brush. By using this you are saving SO MUCH PRODUCT! Especially when you use the concealer part - I assure you, you won't be disappointed! I get so much more coverage using less product because of this brush and I love it! The quality is amazing and the brush hairs are anti-allergic to those with really sensitive skin like my own! 
1. Foundation
2. Concealer
(left to right)

The second brush that I really enjoy using is by the same brand and it really looks like the concealer one, but it's hairs are a lot more softer. That's because it is a flat shadow brush. I use it to apply light eye-shadows and highlighter and I love it. 


This is a square-shaped eye-shadow brush. I use it to apply darker shades to the outer corner of the eye. Because of it's shape is totally perfect for creating a clean finishing line of your make up look. 


Next I have my blending brush. I use it to smoke out and blend a make - up look and it works really well. I wouldn't suggest it though, for girls who are new to creating a smoky eye, since it is very big and it tends to need a little bit more technique. It has one flaw - the bristles are really thick and hard, and they sometimes leave redness on my skin.


The fifth piece in my collection is the brush I use for filling in my eye-brows. I love it, because it is the perfect shape and length and it is really easy to work with. I would definitely recommend this for beginners! 


The next item is also a brow - related one. This is the brush I use after filling in my eyebrows to kinda give them a more natural look and to brush them out to spread the product evenly.


Last I represent you my blush and contouring brush! I know I should use two different brushes, but this one does both jobs really well! I even use it to apply finishing powder! I really like it, the bristles are gentle and it spreads the powdery products like no other brush I've used. 




!DISCLAIMER!
I didn't know the brushes brand, since most of them I bought a really long time ago and I don't remember where I got them from and what brand they are by! I am really sorry for that, I hope that this article can be, however, somewhat hopeful! Thank you !!!





This is my collection! Thank you for reading!!!
I hope you liked it! If you did please rate this article and join my site. Share it on your social media and don't forget to leave your comments and suggestions in the comments below! 

Have a nice and relaxed day! :))))

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your collection. This was interesting to read! Would you like to follow each other? I'd love to stay in touch! Let me know on my blog! :)

    Allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sooooooooo happy that you liked it! As you can tell already I am new to the blogging world and I am so glad that someone like you enjoyed it! I signed up for your blog, and I love it! Thank you in advance if you follow mine too! :)

      Delete